Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Blog Schedule This Week!

Here's my upcoming schedule that I'm really going to try and stick with this week. I'll try it, review it, and then modify whatever needs changed to work more with my life.

Monday--Meet and Greets (brief introductions of me, some of my crafty friends and teammates, etc.)
Tuesday--Inspiration Tuesday (typically something Mommy or home related)
Wednesday--Wordless Wednesday (a picture or two of how our week is going, something we've tried, etc.)
Thursday--Creative Thursday (things I want to try, new techniques and tutorials, etc.)
Friday--Friday Finds (some of my favorite links, items, blogposts, etc. from around the web)

I'm so excited to finally get this figured out in a way that makes sense and fits in my life right now. There will still be lots of T and Little S Designs items mixed in with the Mommy, home life, homeschooling, etc. Stay tuned!

No comments: