Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My very first post

As many of you know, I've spent the last month and a half coming up with a plan to start my own custom scrapbooking business. To this point, I've created an Etsy store, advertised a few free places online like BBC's Bargain Hunters Board (Market Yourself Monday) and craigslist, and participated in a craft show to get my name out there. I've worked on business cards, a few flyers, and told my friends and family what my goals are for this. I recently signed up to become a Memory Works consultant, too, so I'm now able to get great products to use at a discount for my projects. Whew! It's been a busy month and a half!

I'm still very excited about the possibilities for this, especially w/ the holiday season here. Now, I just need to come up with a few creative marketing ideas for holiday gift-giving of albums....

No comments: