Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's been forever since I've posted, but I've been busy!







I just finished a premade baby album for a friend of mine that is due in early December, and I love how it turned out. She doesn't want to know the gender, so I stuck w/ greens, browns, and cream to keep it neutral. I had a hard time giving this one away (I love it!), but I really hope she enjoys it w/ her little one. I also included pull-out tags for the title page to record hospital facts (weight, height, etc.) along w/ monthly tags to record milestones or favorite memories from each month. These are just a few of my favorite pages.

I've also been working on lots of new things for an upcoming craft show on Saturday, December 1st, but I'll post those pictures in a new post.

Once I get through this weekend, I'll finally get some time to scrapbook our own family photos again! The little one has been busy, so we've got some great new photos of her!

No comments: