Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Goals for the Week!

Last week was a no blog week for me due to a few minor health issues, but we're back to feeling better around our house. I did have a great birthday last week. :)

This week is going to be crazy w/ the holidays, travel, and my Etsy shop sales. Here are my goals for the week:

Household
--get oil change and tires rotated on car
--grocery shopping
--get most of the holiday shopping done (Friday)
--finish and order holiday cards from Shutterfly
--general cleaning, laundry, recycling, etc.

Professional
--get ready for the upcoming Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday sales in my Etsy and Artfire shops!! More details coming soon.

Personal
--dentist to get tooth fixed (again)
--organize holiday gift-giving lists for Friday and map out shopping plan

No comments: