Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Book Review--21 Days to a More Disciplined Life

I recently had the chance to review the new e-book by Crystal Paine (otherwise known as the Money Saving Mom on her blog, etc.), and it was another fabulous book written by her. I personally struggle w/ being disciplined in both my personal life and with my Etsy business, and while I have a daily to-do list, I often get sidetracked with Facebook, Pinterest, etc. This book offers clear, concise ideas for really focusing on the important things in your life, as well as taking big tasks and breaking them down into manageable projects.

I highly recommend this book if you're looking to become more disciplined in your life. For the next few days, it's only .99 for your Kindle!

http://crystalpaine.com/21-days-to-a-more-disciplined-life/

No comments: