Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recent Press--the Zrust Wedding!


If you haven't had the chance to check out the Etsy shop, RockerByeBaby, you're really missing out. She has such unique rocker items for little kids including bedding, clothing, and more. When she recently contacted me about items for her handmade wedding gifts, I immediately wanted to be a part of it and work with her!

Here's the blog post about her handmade wedding bridesmaid gifts, all in a black and white damask color scheme:

In the photo of the items for her bridesmaid bags, those are my thank you cards and damask matchbook albums in the upper right corner. :) AND she mentioned in her blog post that her favorite items were the little black and white damask clothespin clips from my shop. Yay!
I absolutely love working with fellow Etsy sellers and helping others make their special day an unforgettable one.

1 comment:

RockerByeBaby said...

Thanks for reposting :) I really loved it all!! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos from the photographer. Ill let you know if they have any more photos that you would like to see.
Thanks again!