Saturday, June 26, 2010

Preparing for the July Scrapbooking Challenges

I spent this past weekend really trying to get organized for my upcoming July scrapbooking challenge. Sat--uploading and ordering photos that I might need. Sunday and Monday--putting together some page kits using supplies I already have on hand. This is a great way to speed up your scrapping and make the most of your time when you do scrapbook. I'm doing it tomorrow so that I can see what supplies I might need to buy still to create the pages I'm going to be working on in July.

If you're not familiar w/ creating page kits, there are some great online resources that describe how to sort through your supplies and put together themed kits w/ your photos. It really helps you see what you might need. Gallon and 2 gallon freezer bags are a great way to organize these and can be used over and over. Look for more blog posts throughout July. Enjoy your last few days of spending before we start our no-buy in July challenge!

No comments: