Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Monday Goals for the Week--It's January!

After taking December off to finish Etsy orders, take a vacation, and celebrate the holidays w/ my family, I'm back to my somewhat normal schedule and blogging (just a day late this week). I've made some great goals for 2012 that I hope to break into smaller goals each week. I have lots of new Etsy items that will be entering my shop at some point this week, and I'm doing well health-wise. 2012 should be a great year!

Here are my goals for this week:
Professional--
--list all valentine set designs in Etsy shop
--finish existing orders from Dec.
--work on new party theme designs w/ Modern Renaissance
--try to get my valentines in a local shop for January and February
--blog all week

Personal--
--read The Chronicles of Harris Burdick
--continue to eat mostly vegetarian and healthy choices for snacks
--take it easy while weaning off of this medicine this week and next

Household--
--clean and organize laundry room
--clean and organize scrapbook room
--organize kitchen island drawers and storage
--dishes, laundry, etc.

No comments: