Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Inspiration Tuesday--Master Bedroom Ideas




We bought our current home (aka the one for the next 30 years) almost 2 years ago, and while it had great bones and lots of upgrades, we are slowly working to make it look and feel more like us. The family that built the home and lived here before us were in their mid-fifties were 3 older kids and definitely did not have our sense of style, color, etc. I typically like clean, contemporary design w/ lots of colors--not shabby chic or whatever her style.


While my hubby is working hard on our new deck and patio, I'm still trying to come up w/ some master bedroom ideas. I'm planning the room around our mission style bedroom set, which we love, and our new black and white comforter set. I'd love to do a gray/ black/ white/ red scheme.


I've included a few designs that I love sprinkled throughout this post. Let me know your ideas! It takes me forever to pick out a design I love. In our last home, the master bedroom was a deep red, and I loved it. Hope to love this one soon, too.

No comments: