Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friday Favorites--PicnicBasketCrafts on Etsy!



If you have dry skin or are just looking for all-natural skin care and other products, let me tell you about Tiffany from Picnic Basket Crafts. She's a science teacher who really knows the science behind the ingredients she uses plus she's just an extremely helpful Etsy seller who can answer all of your questions. She truly knows her stuff and can even customize her products just for you.



I recently tried her Apricot and Avocado hand and body lotion for my dry skin, and she was also able to add Zinc Oxide to it for an everyday SPF in my moisturizer. I love how my skin feels and knowing that I'm not using anything harmful. At this point, I've switched my entire skin care products to using only items from her shop, and I love it.


I've also tried many of her cleaning products with great results, too. I highly recommend her shop, and you have nothing to lose. Seriously, you can try samples for only 20cents!


No comments: