Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Ramblings Blog Post--August 1!!

I can't believe that today is August 1st, and my little one starts back to preschool in 4 weeks from today. She attends a local cooperative preschool for 3 afternoons each week in the 4/5 year old class, and she absolutely loves it there. Until then, we have a few things planned to keep us busy.

This week, we're starting swimming lessons Mon-Thurs for 1/2 hour each day. We also have her last Sat. class this week and a playdate worked in there. We're really hoping that the weather will be a little cooler so we can play at the park, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

I desperately need to work on my graduate classes as today means that I have exactly one month to finish and submit these 2 classes. Yikes! I'm also hoping to work on our vacation scrapbooks this month and list new Etsy items in my shop. Can we say "busy?"

I've found that I work better with smaller goals each day, so my weekly items have been broken down into managable tasks each day. Wish me luck! What's on your agenda this week?

No comments: