Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Amy Butler Ceramic Coasters are here!

I've made a few sets now, and I love how they are turning out! I have all of the Belle and Sola papers, and I'm hoping to get my hands on some Lotus papers that would work for coasters. I'd love to hear some feedback on the first four sets (photographed before sealing to prevent glare)!

If you'd like to order a custom set of these coasters, please let me know, and I'll set up your custom listing on Etsy. :) I should be able to start listing these sets later tonight or tomorrow.


Traci

7 comments:

Jill said...

Wow those look great! I'll be contacting you next week for the OSU coasters! Love them!

Connie said...

Those are awesome. I love Amy Butler.

Emmy Lou said...

just lovely! amy butler designs are so wonderful

jenscloset said...

I love Amy Butler! These are so cute! My daughter actually got to meet her at a book signing!

Anonymous said...

The top set are my favorite.

tscrapper said...

Thanks for the feedback! I've listed two of the sets already and plan to list more in the next couple of days. :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh--they totally fit in with your other merchandise! Very cute! I think it's nice to have a bit of variety in a shop, as long as it's not too drastic (like nude paintings mixed with knit kittens, ya know!)

Smiles, Karen