Sunday, September 28, 2008

Order your Christmas Countdown Calendars



I just made my first few Christmas Countdown Calendars last night, and I'm starting to take orders for these. I have a few craft shows coming up, and I really hope these will be a hit! Kids love the tactile movement of taking the number off each day and counting down to 1. Countdown calendars are also available for Halloween, Wedding, Birthday, Disney, and others. I love custom orders and will gladly personalize these or customize the colors to your decor!

Order your Christmas Countdown Calendar before October 1st and get 15% off as a blog reader special! Just mention "blog" in the notes to seller.

4 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Love you clipboards they are super cute:0)

Tia Colleen said...

Ooooh, Christmas is getting close huh?? Wow.

And those clipboards are totally cute.

Kari said...

Those are super adorable!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

haha you totally scared me, i thought it really was 25 days away for a second *whew!*

those are really cute though!