Sunday, September 28, 2008

Order your Christmas Countdown Calendars



I just made my first few Christmas Countdown Calendars last night, and I'm starting to take orders for these. I have a few craft shows coming up, and I really hope these will be a hit! Kids love the tactile movement of taking the number off each day and counting down to 1. Countdown calendars are also available for Halloween, Wedding, Birthday, Disney, and others. I love custom orders and will gladly personalize these or customize the colors to your decor!

Order your Christmas Countdown Calendar before October 1st and get 15% off as a blog reader special! Just mention "blog" in the notes to seller.

4 comments:

Devin said...

Love you clipboards they are super cute:0)

Christopher And Tia said...

Ooooh, Christmas is getting close huh?? Wow.

And those clipboards are totally cute.

Kari said...

Those are super adorable!

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

haha you totally scared me, i thought it really was 25 days away for a second *whew!*

those are really cute though!