Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Portobello Mushroom Parmesan--Yum!

Baked Portobello Parmesan
As many of you know, I became a vegetarian in early 2012, and I'm still going strong with this new way of life. I absolutely love it, and I'm constantly looking for new recipes to try. This portobello parmesan recipe that I pinned on Pinterest originally came from this blog post here--http://oneperfectbite.blogspot.com/2010/01/baked-portobello-parmesan-dieters.html and was absolutely delicious and really easy to make. I'm an awful food photographer, so the recipe photo is also courtesy of the above blog.

I was running short on time, so I really didn't add all of the spices, etc. that it mentioned, and it was very forgiving. I definitely plan on making it again in the future. Enjoy!

If you're not currently following me on Pinterest, you can find me here--http://pinterest.com/tscrapper/. I'll keep blogging about items that I've pinned. I'm so excited to finally start going through my list!

No comments: