Friday, November 30, 2012

Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms

While trying to make the rest of my family eat healthy foods with me, I stumbled across this blog post from Pinterest a few weeks ago, and it looked really yummy! http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2009/01/recipe-for-roasted-green-beans-with.html I decided to give it a try and had picked up fresh green beans at Trader Joe's the week before. It's definitely a keeper with a few tweaks.

The above picture is mine and hows how our dinner looked before the oven. The smell of this recipe before it went in the oven was absolutely divine. However, it tasted like it needed more balsamic to me. I love the taste of balsamic vinegar , and while it smelled like a strong balsamic, it tasted a little bland on that end. These were really, really yummy though, and I'll definitely make them again. Enjoy!

No comments: