Monday, November 10, 2008

New Amy Butler Papers and Gift Certificates!

I now have gift certificates listed in my Etsy shop and custom amounts are available. They're the perfect gift for someone who loves Amy Butler, a busy Mom who needs help w/ her children's scrapbooks, a scrapbooker who would love some new embellishments/ die cuts to use, etc. These can be emailed to you or the recipient or printed and mailed in a gift wrapped box.
I also have the new Amy Butler Faded Lotus China papers now!!!! I absolutely love them, as they're beautiful papers, and I love the fact that they are printed w/ soy ink on recycled post-consumer waste papers. Beautiful papers that are environmentally-friendly!!!


Any of my items (blank notecards, matchbook albums, post-it note holders, tags, mini notecards, etc.) can be made in any of the Amy Butler papers. I have all of the Belle, Sola, and now the Faded Lotus China papers ready to use! These come in a card sleeve and make a beautiful gift for the Amy Butler fan.

5 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Great new items in your shop:00Love reading your blog:0)

Pam said...

Ah...scrapbooking!! :-) You have some beautiful cards and layouts - makes me want to do that again.

Noooooo....step away from the online supply shops and just buy completed cards!! :-)

Pam
www.Daley-Travels.com/crochet-blog

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Lovely things.

Anonymous said...

Nice gift certificates! You've been tagged to check out my blog for more info!

tscrapper said...

Thanks everyone! I can't take credit for the gift certificates though. Another fabulous Etsyian made them for me!