Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I just wanted to make a short post about what I'm thankful for this year. I'm truly thankful that I have a wonderful husband who works very hard to provide for our family and that I'm able to stay home with our daughter. I treasure every moment of reading, playing, hugging, etc. that I have with her each day. I'm so thankful that she is in our lives to brighten each day. I'm also thankful that we have a nice warm house, plenty to eat, and friends and family who care about us enough to call or email most days to see what we're up to.

On a business note, I'm very thankful that T and Little S Designs has really started to take off this year. It not only brings in some spending money for us, but it really gives me a creative outlet and the chance to grow as an individual. I love that. I've met so many wonderful people through Etsy and other online venues that I'm now able to call my friends.

No comments: