I've decided to call them goals this year instead of resolutions, and my business ones are ready to go and be tracked. I'm all about making charts, lists, etc. and keeping track of my items. :)
1. Update regularly, at least 3x per week, on Etsy, Twitter, and my Blog.
2. Continue to look for new avenues to sell my work, both online and locally.
3. Get 1-2 wholesale accounts set up/ sold
4. Keep a good record of my expenses/ profits this year and stay better organized.
5. Track my goals weekly to see where I'm at, adjust promoting etc., when necessary
6. Fill out paperwork to become a "legal" business and not merely a hobby.
Those are the main ones. Wish me luck!