SPECIALS - Friday Happy Hour************************************Every Friday, from 4pm to 8pm (Central Time) all items are 20% off! All buyers must write "Happy Hour" in their Notes to Seller at checkout! What a great deal!
What is your shop name and URL?
- My shop's name is GiDu and the URL is http://gidu.etsy.com
Tell me two (or more!) interesting things about you. (Hobbies, achievements, favorite something-or-other, family situation, jobs, etc)
- I am an experienced full time graphic designer with a passion for creating arts and crafts. I love trying new crafts and I find myself dabbling in a kinds of things. I am a self taught knitter.
What do you sell in your Etsy shop?
- I sell a variety of items - jewelry, paper crafts, designs for wedding invitations.
To which Etsy Street Teams do you belong (if any)?
- I don't belong to any Street Teams at the moment.
What inspires your creations?
- I get inspired by my daily graphic design work, checking out people's blogs, reading craft books. I really love to see what other people are creating. I am always scoping out my surroundings for interesting design.
-What is your favorite item in your shop (currently for sale or previously sold)?
- My favorite item in my shop has to be my soldered pendants. They are so customizable and cute, they are my favorites. They can be vintage looking or modern, depending on the style. I have made a few for myself with old photos of my grandmother when she was young, on her wedding day. I love them.
- Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11375979
What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
- Fun, Artistic, Determined
What do you like about Etsy?
- I love etsy because I love to be part of a community of artists. I think it's a wonderful way to get your work out online and it's a great resource.
What makes your shop unique?
- My shop is unique because I handmake everything myself. I am not selling mass produced items and I take a lot of care in the creation. I think that customer service is really important in running my shop.
What advice do you have for other folks selling or buying on Etsy?
- Have a blog or other website outside of etsy. It's a great way to promote. I have my etsy mini on my website and my blog so that if a customer wants to purchase an item, it goes right to the etsy shop. I also think its good to promote often and relist items as much as possible.
Where else can we find out more about you and/or your creations (please include a link)?
- I have my own website (which I designed myself!): http://ginadust.com and I also have a blog: http://gidudesign.blogspot.com