Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday's Featured Seller--Fairycakes and Pixiebows!

I'm so excited to feature another team member from The Spotted Box! Meet Pamela of Fairycakes and Pixiebows. She makes everything from basic hair bows to korker bows to faux cakes and cookies. It's an adorable shop on hyena cart! Please be sure to check it out.
-What is your shop name and URL?
Fairycakes and Pixiebows www.hyenacart.com/fairycakesandpixiebows

-Tell me two (or more!) interesting things about you. (Hobbies, achievements, favorite something-or-other, family situation, jobs, etc)
I am a work at home, homeschooling mom of 2 and love all kinds of crafts

-What do you sell in your Hyena cart shop?
Currently I am selling Faux Pastries and Boutique Hairbows I will be adding crotchet item, tote bags, clothing and tutu sets (tutu bows, magic wand, tutu skirt) soon

-To which Etsy Street Teams do you belong (if any)?
None

-What inspires your creations?
My children

-Tell me a bit about your creative process and/or how you learned to do what you do.
I learned to do what I do by searching on the internet for new and unusual items to create and that's where I start. I love making hairbows to match all of my daughters outfits and that is where I get most of my ideas. The seasons as well usually inspire my creations.

-What is your favorite item in your shop (currently for sale or previously sold)?
My favorite item right now is my standard sized faux cupcakes

-Why is it your favorite? (Please provide a link)
They are my favorite because they look so completely real

-What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Crafty, Nurturing, Whimsical

-What do you like about Hyena cart?
I love getting together with fellow crafters

-What makes your shop unique?
I think my products make my shop unique

-What advice do you have for other folks selling or buying on Hyena Cart?
It is the place to go for handmade WAHM items. I always shop here first

-Where else can we find out more about you and/or your creations (please include a link)?
www.hyenacart.com/fairycakesandpixiebows
www.hyenacart.com/theenchantedglen
http://www.thespottedbox.com/

No comments: