Monday, May 25, 2009

Relaxation after a busy weekend

I had a very relaxing Memorial Day today after a lot of moving, cleaning and organizing. We've decided to switch my office/ scrapbook room w/ my daughter's bedroom after converting her toddler bed into the full "big girl" bed. It just made her bedroom look even smaller, so the switch should be good for selling our house. However, I have so much to pack up and store to make all of my scrapbook supplies fit into this smaller space and still have it look neat and organized and functional. I promise to post new scraproom pictures when I get it organized!

1 comment:

kristina said...

Hello :)
Congratulations! You won the little organic lavender sachet from the friday giveaway at washwhendirty.complease DM me on twitter (@washwhendirty) with your email address and I'll will send you further details
Thanks for participating :)
Kristina