Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Favorites- A few of mine for redecorating and organizing

Happy May Day! It's been awhile since I've done a Friday Favorites section, so here are a few of my favorite Etsy items for redecorating (or just to add a touch of color). I'm living vicariously through this post in the hopes that our house will sell this summer (or before then!), and I can purchase some of these when I get to redecorate again. Enjoy a few of my personal favorites!

For the Walls or Mantel from Arteest:

She's a fellow Etsy Columbus team member, and I love this painting!

For the Kitchen (love these colors!):
Love these chalkboards and chalkboard flower pots from MoxieSisters:




For organization in any room:
These organization bins from Sewing Momma that are available in different patterns and sizes:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21836925

These labels from studiojk (avail. for kids rooms, kitchen canisters, and more!) in a variety of colors and styles:


For Toddler Rooms/ Playrooms/ or Nurseries:
Wall Candy


Dandelions Dream:


CupcakeCutiee's 4x4 Printable Artwork:


Bathroom and More:
While they're not in her shop quite yet, my friend Amanda from QuiltedMemories4u on Etsy is working on shower curtains, table runners/ table cloths, and more! She's fabulous to work with, and her attention to detail is very professional. Please tell her that Traci sent you and that she loves custom orders!

No comments: