Monday, December 8, 2008

Last Day for Custom Orders for Christmas is This Wednesday!

Due to the fact that I'll be busy all weekend w/ my brother's wedding this weekend and I need to finish my own Christmas gifts after that, the last day for custom orders for holiday delivery is this Wednesday, December 10th! So, make sure to get those last minute orders in for stocking stuffers, custom recipe albums, ceramic coasters, etc. Gift certificates make excellent gifts, too, and I do offer custom gift certificates in any amount you choose. These can be mailed to you for a gift, or I can email them directly to the recipient.

If you don't need them for the holidays, feel free to continue to place custom orders, knowing that my delivery time may be a little off over the next few weeks.

No comments: