Friday, December 26, 2008

Sale and Updates!

All of my fall/ winter/ Christmas items have been moved to my sale section of my Etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5324821&section_id=5696788
to make room for new items that I will start listing on January 1st!! I have listed a few new Vera Bradley coaster sets this week, but more items, including Valentine's Day coasters, cards, etc. and party supply sets are on their way!

Also, my very supportive hubby bought me a new laptop for Christmas as "an investment in T and Little S Designs" (his words, not mine). How sweet is that? Just another reason why I love him. :)

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas yesterday and happy holiday season. I was thrilled to be able to give so many handmade gifts for the holidays from other Etsy sellers. Good luck with after Christmas sales today!

No comments: