Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We're back from vacation and had a wonderful cruise in Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Isla Roatan, and Belize. However, we came back home to a freeze warning and a rainy/ snowy mix. Yuck!

I'm finishing up these orders and shipping soon:
--pink/ cream custom bridal shower banner and favor tags
--photo coasters
--custom coasters
--eco-friendly birthday kit (just finishing up the party hats!)
--set of 40 mini thank you cards

I'll update my blog w/ pictures and more info. soon. Thanks for being patient while we were out of the country! Also, many thanks to all of you who entered the banner giveaway over at MonkeyTreeCreations blog, visited my shop, hearted my shop, etc.! It was so nice to come home to nice comments. :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I stopped by Pink Moon in Powell over the weekend and saw your coasters... Love them!

I also noticed a lot of other local sellers that had some really great stuff!

What a great location!!!

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

Glad you are back and had a great trip!