Monday, April 20, 2009

New Collaboration with EtsyMom--Sugarelli!

I've had this idea of custom wedding favors and baby/ bridal shower favors in my head for awhile now, and through a collaboration with one of my favorite Etsy sellers and my fellow EtsyMom, Sugarelli, it's finally a reality! Stephanie came up with 3 fabulous designs to use on my ceramic coasters to make a truly personal, beautiful, and functional favor for your upcoming event, and I love how they turned out. We'll work with you to personalize it to your colors, initials, etc. to make it a gift that your guests can treasure long after the event. Here are the initial designs (hopefully we'll have more designs in the future!):

Perfect for the baby shower or as a baby announcement/ keepsake gift for the new parents, grandparents, etc. It can be personalized with the shower details or the birth details in your choice of colors.

I love this cherry blossom/ monogram design for weddings! Again, it can be customized to your colors, initials, etc.

Such a classic design in your choice of colors!
I'm still working out the details for shipping large quantities of these, but I will work with you to find the most affordable shipping option that contains delivery confirmation and insurance. If you're local to the central Ohio area, local pick-up is always an option. Large quantity discounts are available.

5 comments:

Quilted Memories said...

These are great!!!! Beautiful designs and colors...

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful! I especially like the cherry blossom/monogram design!

Karla Ross said...

These are super cool! Is it terrible that I've been married 16 years and still want one with my anniversary date? Hmmm. Might have a custom order for you very soon (our big day is 5/15/03 Bob & Karla) Will keep it in my head! Great work.

tscrapper said...

Ooh! Great idea, Karla! I hadn't thought of anniversary ones, but it would work perfectly. My big 10 yr. anniversary is next March. Congrats on almost 16 years!

Jocelyn The Little LOVE Bug said...

These look so great! Love the Cherry Blossom! Great work