Friday, April 10, 2009

Newspaper Interview!!!!!

I was contacted through Etsy last evening by a local general assignment reporter from The Newark Advocate. She wants to do an article on locals who sell on Etsy, whether it's stay-at-home moms looking to earn some extra cash or folks who are delving into their creative side as a second career and asked if I'd like to be interviewed. Um, yes please! I'm so excited, as this is my first bit of "press" involving my business.

Wish me luck! We're working out dates/ times for the interview, and I'll be sure to post updates as I get them.

5 comments:

tscrapper said...

Thanks! We're doing a phone interview tonight at 7, so I'll post when I find out it will be in the paper.

Quilted Memories said...

Congrats!!! You'll have to make sure to buy a paper and keep it in...well, maybe a SCRAPBOOK?????

tscrapper said...

Only after I treat it (or print it on acid-free, lignin-free paper) to make sure it's archival-safe of course! :)

Just found out that it will be in Tuesday's paper and online.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

That is fabulous!! WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats!

abi said...

congrats on the great opportunity!