Sunday, October 26, 2008

A few more holiday cards...

I've got some ideas in my head for a few more, but here's the latest round. I love this new FaLaLa paper from Making Memories! It's a little distressed and features great colors and patterns to mix up. Just two different variations below on the same style--bow on top or button. I'm more of a button girl, but the button card will cost more to ship since it won't fit through the flat mail machine. :(

Let me know what you think, especially those of you who like more modern cards. I need some feedback on my holiday cards, please. :)

2 comments:

Silja Erg said...

These are lovely.
Christmas cards are hard to do because it looks like there is not many options to make them your own. You have managed to do that very nicely:

moxylyn said...

I love the distressing.