Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holiday and Christmas Cards Coming Soon!

I'm working on several designs for holiday/ Christmas cards this year. Yes, I know it's not even Halloween yet, and I do still have some Halloween and Thanksgiving cards on hand. However, I'd love to get several orders for holiday cards this year. :) Gotta be optimistic, right?

Right now, I'm planning to do sets of:
--gold snowflakes on cream w/ "Peace on Earth"
--snowflakes/ general snowmen
--traditional red/ green Christmas tree or Santa cards
--more modern cards w/ funky holiday paper
--more kid-type cards w/ kid-friendly holiday papers

Please vote in the poll to the right to give me some feedback. Pictures will be coming soon.

6 comments:

Debbie Gootter said...

sounds like a plan...I believe if you set your intention and put it out there it will come back to you! Good luck!

Angie said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store!

esque said...

Voted! I say, better start sooner than later to craft your xmas inventory!

Kim Caro said...

um- i skipped everything else and am doing Christmas. because by the time we get our stuff ready people will be looking, its good to start now.

TheresaJ said...

I voted! I tend to like cards that are more general for the holiday season as I have lots of friends who do not celebrate Christmas. I also tend to stay away from the snowy/snowman stuff because, as I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, it doesn't snow here, so it seems silly that I would send a card with a snowy theme. Cards I have sent out past Christmas' have had holly, birds, wreaths... stuff like that.

tscrapper said...

Great ideas, theresaj! When we're knee deep sometimes in snow here, I need to remember that not everyone celebrates winter w/ snow and snowmen. :)