Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Featured Seller Segment--Coming Soon!

I'd like to start using Fridays to feature other Etsy sellers on my blog. I love to read these features on other blogs and have learned about several new Etsy sellers and their shops through these features. If you'd like to be featured, either post here or email me your info., and I'll add you to my list. Then, I'll send you the questions as it gets closer to your Friday. I truly believe that in the handmade movement, we have to work together and help each other out. :)

Don't forget to vote in my poll to the right and/ or leave comments on holiday cards for me below if you haven't already! I love to get new ideas and feedback from my blog readers. You're the best!

3 comments:

Debbie Gootter said...

I would love to be featured! Convo me at my shop if you are interested!
Thanks!

Green Subjective said...

I would love to be featured! Here is my shop:

http://1337art.etsy.com

Thank you so much for the consideration. It's great to see more and more people doing features.

Kim Caro said...

i like featuring sellers on my vintage blog. mostly wither if i purchase or win things. i rarely every just feature but i may start on fridays.