Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's My 1 Year Etsy-versary!

I joined Etsy last October 1st as a trial to just see if I could really sell my handmade items. I set up my shop, added a few items, then left it. I didn't really know what else to do on Etsy to drive traffic to my shop. My items sat in my shop until April when I finally got my first sale. Since then, I discovered Alchemy, the Forums, the Storque, etc., and my sales have steadily increased. I'm so glad that I took that initial plunge last fall!

To celebrate my Etsy-versary, I'm having a one day sale, and it's a big one! Take 20% off today only w/ code "one year" in the notes to seller. Enjoy! It's a great way to stock up on Christmas gifts or that special item you've had your eye on. Custom orders included if they're placed today.

Thanks again for helping me and supporting me throughout this last year! My Etsy friends are the best!

4 comments:

Cthings said...

Congratulations!! I know for me Etsy is addicting! Good luck on your sales!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 1 year! Great job!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Happy Etsy-versary!!!

Kim Caro said...

yay for you :)